I recently have been looking at which lights I should use for my art tent. But, I am not sure as to what I should use. There was 1 example I saw in using 1 big oval light at the top of their canopy and there was someone else that used lighting strips. So, might I ask what would anyone suggest for lighting for their art canopy?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Thomas, 

My lights are almost not visible in this photo (and no idea why it's loading upside down), but I use a setup similar to Sheila's. I happen to use two 4' tracks with three cans in each, zip tied to my ridge poles just like she does. I feel that two tracks gives me options when reacting to my display arrangement and whether my entrance is facing north or south, for instance. I'm using LEDs as well; 500 lumens and 3,000k on the warmth scale and happy with these specs for my wood art display. Ecosmart makes a light that adjusts to three beam angles, which I also find very useful. I got 'em at Home Depot. 

Hope this helps--

Steve12958329652?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I use a 6' length of track light and 12 LED cans (just recently switched over to LED) and it works great. I just wire tie it to the light bar in my TrimLine. It works great and doesn't get as hot as my previous lights. I bought mine from Amazon - lots of options. You can kind of see it in the photo.12952368899?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.